Worship at the Maraekakaho Church
Church is situated at the junction of the Maraekakaho and Kereru Roads. Plenty of parking is available.
The first church services were held in the Maraekakaho Hall in 1906 or 1907. In 1909 Maraekakaho became a separate Charge and is now part of the parish of St Andrew’s, Hastings.
The present church was opened in 1966. It is situated at the junction of the Maraekakaho and Kereru Roads and accessed from the School car park, down a slope to the right of the Hall.
Worship at the Maraekakaho Church takes place at 2.00 pm on the fourth Sunday of the month, alternating between Presbyterian and Anglican patterns. The church, which seats around 70 persons, is full for the Christmas Carol Service. It is available for weddings.